Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notification Guidelines – It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers”. We will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to us.
- This site does not host any of the video/music files displayed on this site.
- This site indexes these files which are located on remote servers which not have any connection with / control of / association with.
- You download video/music files from another host service. (not from This site)
- All video/music on is presented only for fact-finding watching.
- You must remove a video/music from the computer after watching.
- If You won’t delete files from the computer, You’ll break the copyrights protection laws.
- All the rights on the videos/musics are the property of their respective owners.
- This site is a search engine, but we respect an Copyright Laws. So if You have found a link to an illegal video/music file please use the contact form.
What is copyright? Copyright is a form of protection provided for original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, graphic and audiovisual creations. “Copyright” literally means the right to copy, but has come to mean that body of exclusive rights granted by law to copyright owners for protection of their work.
What is copyright infringement? Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.
As a general matter, we respect the rights of artists and creators, and hope you will work with us to keep our community a creative, legal and positive experience for everyone, including artists and creators.
Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Don’t make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing all the necessary information via our contact page.